Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Clouds do have a SILVER lining

2010 - and I just printed off my first page with my new HP LaserJet 1020 print cartridge. I bought the new cartridge October 9 but by shaking the original cartridge, life expectancy increased:)
I printed off a paid client invoice and hope to do a lot more of that in 2010!
I was pretty happy with voiceover revenue for 2009. Considering the world economy, a 4.3% decline from 2008 is okay.

Big shakeups within the Buffalo Bills organization. I will be doing my final segments for the 2009 season tonight for the "Thurman Thomas Show." I hope I will NOT be delivering a eulogy...

Congrats to the U.S. for winning gold at the World Junior Hockey Championship in Saskatoon! This officially ends my Christmas holidays. Our remaining outdoor Christmas lights are being turned off to "mourn" Canada's 6-5 overtime loss last night to the USA. So, we Canadians can't celebrate a sixth straight gold medal here on the 6th. But silver isn't too shabby either!

I would say this cheer did not inspire our young men enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment