Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Excitement!

My voiceover for tomorrow night's game in Tampa Bay will include inauguration footage! I will publish the script tomorrow but I need to be a Sabre secret agent man until it runs on MSG-TV. Did you know when you take the initials of the leaders of our countries:
Barack
Obama
Stephen
Harper
BOSH is spelled out. Yay for Raptor Chris Bosh! I wrote about him quite a bit early last year. We are all hoping President Obama gets through all the "hoops" ahead of him over the next four years. Yes We Can is the name of this video from NBA-TV.

My last blog post was on the day I went to a Kelowna Rockets game. They lost 5-2 to Moose Jaw and Kelowna's best player was a kid who had just turned sixteen. Shane McColgan of Manhattan Beach, California will be a skill player fans here will enjoy watching for several more years. Tomorrow night I'll be at another Rockets game as the mighty Vancouver Giants come to town. Their professional counterparts, the Canucks, are really struggling. They have lost six in a row on home ice. Former Sabre, Steve Bernier, has 11 goals so far for the Canucks. He goes against another one of his former teams, the San Jose Sharks, tonight. Bernier's nickname is Big Bear and I will leave you with some hockey footage with skating bears...

No comments:

Post a Comment