Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sports, Kids and Voiceovers

Here is my latest TV commercial for the Buffalo Bills:

My friend in Buffalo, Peter O'Connell, is getting kids excited there about going on a rollercoaster! Check it out here. My stomach could not take that ride Peter...

But my stomach enjoyed my son's birthday cake yesterday...





A sea of blue will be in Oklahoma City again tonight as the kids on the second youngest team ever to reach the NBA Finals are playing. The Oklahoma City Thunder are trying to go up 2-0 against the Miami Heat. The Portland Trailblazers had an average weighted age less than OKC's 25.6 years in 1977. Remember Bill Walton, Lionel Hollins and the late Maurice Lucas in the Pacific Northwest?


Remember the Oklahoma City Thunder were based in Seattle just four years ago? Ouch!

                                  They grow up quick...
                                  I love being a Dad!

A younger Justin Hass

No comments:

Post a Comment