Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Artwork from yours truly

This is Greg Perry's cartoon - published across Canada in newspapers two days ago. He got his start doodling on the walls at Canadian Tire, where he worked with my wife way back when. Yes, I posted it on Facebook first...

Here is my Art folder from my grad year and an ad I concocted for Sony:
Black felt on the outside with pencil detail inside.

I am not sure if these guys were relatives or teachers at OKM...
Done with pencil crayons!
Did you hear the Sony Walkman died yesterday at the age of 31?
The Japanese giant sold 30,000 Walkmans in the first two months after its launch, and 50 million within a decade. The Sony scoop is here.

We are ALL artists to some extent...
Give yourself a pat on the back!
This point was illustrated very well by Voice 123's Steven Lowell yesterday:

No comments:

Post a Comment