Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy 19th & 400th blog post!

It's December 19th and day 95 of the NHL lockout...

I had a photo finally developed for my mom today at Walmart. It was a family friend, Fred Welke, turning 90 in the summer!

This is my daughter turning 19 two years ago and her brother below turning 19 this past June. I won't embarrass my kids by mentioning their names....

I will be spending this evening watching my 17-year old, Jordan, play basketball.

By the way, five players have worn number 95 in the NHL. Click here for the details.

Happy Birthday tomorrow to one of the nicest guys in voiceover, Bob Souer. Just add a couple of 19's together and you should have his correct age, right Bob?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on #400 Ralph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh Ralph, thank you, but it would take more than a couple of 19s to make my age.

    Be well,
    Bob Souer

    ReplyDelete