Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fifty years for "The Flintstones!"

"The Flintstones" turned 50 today! I was glad to meet them in my formative years and remember watching them at this time after school...even with my kids I think:)

My friend, Stu Gray, asked on his blog yesterday: What are the best activities you do with your son?
It was fun for me to remember. They grow up so quickly...

My commercial voiceover for New Era Cap recently hit the big 5-0!
50, 000 views and counting!


Flashing back to other nifty fifty posts on this blog:
50 posts & 50-yard line = Canada Day football! (from this summer)
50 years of fabulous announcing! (Dick Enberg and David Mainse from this spring)

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the New Era spot...as to the Flintstones 50th, only one word could desribe the joy, the memories and the mayhaem...
    "WWWIIIIIIILLLL-MMMAAAAA!

    ReplyDelete