Monday, December 24, 2007

To-BLOG-ganing at Christmas

Here I am a few years ago on the set as a mannequin for "Living Nativity" - our church's popular annual gift to the community.
I used to be in radio - but NOT that long ago...

Following up on my previous post, here is the before and after footage of Buffalo's own Patrick Kane leaving a memorable mark in his hometown.

Sabre Claws - We have won 6 straight and go for 7 in a row on Boxing Day versus our best rivals: Ottawa. Santa Claus does not want to miss this one! When we played Ottawa last month for the first time this season, my opening on MSG-TV had a dramatic movie trailer feel.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

I know that is what is in store for me. I feel every Christmas gets better because you have more memories to cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment