Saturday, December 01, 2007

November Number$$

I guess you could call me a "numbers man" as my previous three posts all had numbers in their title. November also saw me publish six blog posts - topping the record set just a month earlier in October with five.

But the number I am most excited about is the total income received in November! It is my highest total since going full-time with my voiceover career in January, 2006. I also secured my first agent in November and look forward to what he will "put on my plate."


If you love hockey and numbers like I do, get the book here.

It will be a nice fixture on the coffee table as you can just pick it up and relive some great memories.

As for me, I am going to work now on an e-learning project for one of my great clients on the east coast.

I want to beat November's totals! And I hope YOU do too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment