Thursday, April 25, 2013

Control Your Speech. Be positive - NOT negative


Wise words from Pastor Tim in his newspaper column this week and he issued a challenge:
See how often you can incorporate the following phrases into your language and just watch your environment change:
"I believe in you."
"I trust you."
"I am proud of you."
"I respect you."
"I love you."
"You can do this."

Tim has hockey in his blood and he references Roberto Luongo in his column. We should build people up rather than tearing them down. My two cents? Please apply this to social media too.
===================================
Be careful what you say. 

You Mean You Can’t Say !@#$%^&*???


  • Winnipeg Jets coach, Claude Noel, has a way with words. Call it an honest approach:) A Top 10 list starring Noel made it on Sportscentre last night as the coach takes shots at his team, players and...his clothing. Watch all the way to #1 right here for that "line of clothing"...

No comments:

Post a Comment