Monday, February 08, 2010

Super Bowl XLIV: Payton beats Peyton + Punxsutawney Polamalu & ALL the commercials

While "Avatar" recently became the most popular movie of all-time, yesterday's Super Bowl was watched by an average of more than 106 million people, surpassing the 1983 finale of "M*A*S*H" to become the most-watched program in U.S. television history. Congratulations to Coach Sean Payton for leading New Orleans past Peyton Manning and Indianapolis, 31-17. I thought the blue guys were going to win - just like in "Avatar"...BUT the Saints went for gold and got it!

Might I suggest Punxsutawney Polamalu or the Prince of Persia movie trailer? I wear no pants! Dockers commercial segues nicely into Casual Fridays for Careerbuilder. And since I had a dog picture on my last post, I figured I had better link to this Doritos dog commercial.

Boston.com has published a photo essay called “Dogs and Sleds.” It contains thirty great photos of “sleds, dogs, and their humans.” If you are interested in dogs, sleds, and outdoor photography, click on that link. Thanks to Guy Kawasaki for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment