- I was NOT "bored" ringin' in the New Year! Unfortunately, my wife beat me on the Scrabble "board" 339-334:(
- Up late last night/early this morning listening to the last JT the Brick show in that time slot before he moves to 3 pm PST beginning Monday.
- The night before I was up until after 2 am going that extra mile for a voiceover client. Love my job!
The Winter Classic WAS one on New Year's Day! Over 105, 000 people in Ann Arbor, Michigan in Michigan Stadium to watch Toronto and Detroit live while 3.57-million Canadians watched it on TV and 4.4-million American viewers - making it the second most-watched regular season NHL game since 1975 in the US! Oh, Toronto won in the shootout 3-2.
We watched this great interview with Dr. Maya Angelou as 2014 hit. Words of wisdom from this 85-year-old for young people at the start:
- Forgive yourself
- Watch for open doors
- Tell the truth to yourself and to the children
- Live in the present. Don't deny the past and know the charge on you is to make this country more than it is today!