Thursday, May 17, 2012

Heckling, Kicking, Hassli & Henley

Thursday nights are a favorite for me because I play basketball for a couple hours in my men's rec league!

I can watch a half of the Spurs/Clippers playoff battle tonight before I hit the road. I have been rooting for the San Antonio Spurs since day one of the NBA playoffs...

From a San Antonio Spurs fan's perspective, here is The Art of the Heckle. I don't do that. As a voiceover artist, I want to save my voice for better things - and not embarrass my wife or kids:)

=============================

Check out these highlights from last night in the world of sports:
                                 Kick 'em when they're up 
                                          Kick 'em when they're down 
                                             Kick 'em when they're up 
                                          Kick 'em when they're down 
Cue Don Henley with the Eagles for "Dirty Laundry"

No comments:

Post a Comment