Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Kelowna gets the Stanley Cup before Vancouver!



The Vancouver Canucks survived such a scare against Chicago!

To quote goalie Roberto Luongo: "We didn’t script it this way, but you know what, all year long when our backs were against the well, we responded." Check him out today on "Pardon The Interruption."

The NHL is trending thanks to social media - and some great playoff action!


Can you believe the Stanley Cup made it to Kelowna last night before the big game?

It was through my Twitter friend, Bruce Stranaghan, that this photo of yours truly happened.

Bruce has social media skills! I find that too many folks do NOT know how to use social media properly or respectfully. For that reason, I dropped two folks for the first time on Twitter today since I started using it back on March 4.
 
Bruce probably would have dropped me as a "follower" IF I dropped the Cup...

No comments:

Post a Comment