Thursday, November 06, 2008

America has a new VOICE!

Two nights ago Barack Obama was elected as the next President of the United States. He is certainly a gifted speaker! Last night my Buffalo Bills' Game Recap for the "Thurman Thomas Show" had a political theme and I got to say the President-elect's name to start off this weekend's show. Sportscaster Mike Toth (a great hybrid mix of humor, hockey and hair!) had an excellent column today about Obama's big win. Click on that link and find out which retired football star has already been dubbed "Canada's Obama"
by one Toronto newspaper.

Meanwhile, you can listen to the Obama song here in this link for Obama City, Japan. Maybe one day Obama will come to Oyama?
It is a small community just north of where I live. I believe that WON'T happen - but I believe I will meet Mike Toth one day...probably not in Oyama though...

No comments:

Post a Comment